Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I Heart Today: Good Advice

You know what they say, hindsight is 20/20. Well in hindsight I would have had a much better plan for backing up my hard drive. My hard drive crashed :( Data is not recoverable :( The last time I backed up my data was December of last year. Parties I designed for my Etsy store...gone, pictures of my daughter's first birthday...gone. I am one sad panda.

Don't be like me, make sure you have a backup solution in place. My husband is a computer guy (he kept telling me to backup my data I just didn't listen), he works for Microsoft. The solution he recommended for me was a product like Carbonite.com which is an online backup service that runs about $60 per year, it will backup your data whenever your're online and store it in the cloud. By the way I am in no way being compensated for this post by Carbonite, I'm just telling you what my husband told me.

So, in the meantime while I work on getting a new hard drive, please standby!

No comments:

Post a Comment