Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Heart Today: Living Room Update

It's official, my living room update has begun. But before I share my first update with you I wanted to share my living room before pictures with you (bear with me there's quite a few pics). Keep in mind one of the challenges in decorating is often times having to work with some of what you already have. For instance the couch and two chairs are staying whether I like it or not. The media console is definitely up  for replacement.








Just bought the "LOVE" print from Made By Girl
Well that's my living room in all it's mis-matched glory. Time to put the design smack down on it! I bring to you my first update, which I literally spent hours trying to decide on, two new pillows!

I think they look great. I also ordered this rug but unfortunately it's on backorder until 11/31!

Now to tackle two more pillows, window treatments, media console styling, a desk in place of our "bar," and something on the wall with the flat screen TV. And all before baby is born in January. I have my work cut out for me.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment