Now on to more! Today let's talk about some easy, inexpensive ways to decorate for your Fourth of July party. I'm not usually a huge fan of the traditional red, white and blue but this year I'm going for it. But as an alternative you could consider aqua, red and white which is what I used last year.
Here's what I've got on the agenda for this Fourth of July:
2) I'll be mixing in some of these fun rockets made from toilet paper rolls, scrapbook paper, and ribbon.
3) Where would we be without Martha? Another idea I'm borrowing from her, clip art paper wrapped cans for utensils.
4) A gorgeous table setting (original pics found here and here). Similar fabrics can be found inexpensively here and here.
5) Love the look of these red lanterns, I found a red lantern that will give a similar look at Party City for $10.99.
6) And last but not least we'll have our patriotic straws!
Would love to know what types of fun parties you have planned for the Fourth of July, what are your decorating ideas?