Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Heart Today: Banquette Seating

Someday I'm going to gut my kitchen and start all over from scratch. And when I do you can bet there is going to be some form of banquette seating involved.

I heart banquette seating, there's something about it that's so inviting, it makes you want to sit and sip espresso for hours on end. I don't know about you but in my house our guests all inevitably end up in the kitchen, and we have one of the world's most uncomfortable kitchens (someday I may even share it so you can see what I mean). Right now we have a tall, oblong table with bar seating, but it is so uncomfortable and sterile feeling. This is what I'm dreaming about...

(via sketch42)







 But the two I love the most are these.


  
(via bhg)






For now there's no gutting of my kitchen in the near future. So you know what they say, fake it till you make it. I've thought of getting a round table and adding this settee.

(via urban outfitters - no longer available)




Oh and I would for sure pair it with this rug.

(via urban outfitters - no longer available)

Anyone else out there dreaming of banquette seating?

No comments:

Post a Comment