Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Heart Today: Successful Shopping Trip!

I did some fun shopping today without my little one in tow (which makes it that much more fun!). It was a pretty successful trip so I thought I'd share a few of my finds with you.

I just ordered these pillows off of etsy from KimoleyDeco:

 
and when I was at Joanne's today I found 18x18 pillow inserts on sale for 50% off, $12.49 each which I think is a total score.


While I was at Joanne's I browsed the home dec fabrics and found two really great prints in consideration of my daughter's big girl room:




 
The first fabric reminds me of something you'd see by Jonathan Adler, whom I absolutely love! The second fabric has me thinking about this great DIY headboard tutorial from Danielle Oakey Interiors:



 And last, but not least, I came across this great chair at Pier 1 for $269, unfortunately it didn't come home with me :(


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment