Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Heart Today: Good Design Ain't Hard to FInd

That's right, I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus but I now have a beautiful 7 week old baby boy (insert oohs and ahhs here). He's a wonderful, sweet baby and I'm so glad he's joined our family.


I'd like to rejoin the blogging community with another installment of "Good Design Ain't Hard to Find." It's so nice to find great design in the little things in life.

Have you been trolling the aisles at Target like I've been lately? Target is one of my favorite outings and a big deal when you've got two kids to wrangle. You may have noticed my love for all things chevron, and if you haven't you will soon. And what do you think I found in the tissue section at Target? These great chevron tissue boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment