Monday, November 29, 2010

What I Heart Today: 12 Days of Etsy Christmas!

In my mind today starts the official holiday shopping season, in retailers minds it started the day after Halloween.  In honor of the holiday shopping season I'm kicking off 12 Days of Etsy Christmas!  Each day I will feature a unique gift on Esty that's hopefully perfect for someone special on your list.

Today's gift is something I'm eying for my best girlfriends, a perfect place to perch your hot totty!  These are handmade tile coasters made from reclaimed tiles and graphics from vintage greeting cards for only $6.00.  Check out the whole line at Robotcandy's shop.

One for you, one for me...of course as I'm shopping for others I can't help but shop for myself.  I've recently been thinking of ditching my diaper bag for something a little more sophisticated but still roomy enough to tote around a diaper or two and I think I just may have found it at andyandme's shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment