Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I Heart Today: Amazon Moms



If you've not yet heard of the Amazon Moms program you're missing out.  To start with it is FREE to join, just visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome to sign-up.  What do you get?  Well you get a free 3 month amazon prime membership (that's free 2-day shipping on all amazon items eligible for prime shipping, books, DVDs, baby gear, everything!) and for every $25 you spend in a single purchase in the baby store you get an additional free month of amazon prime shipping.  How do you easily spend $25 in a single purchase?  Order diapers, you'll get 15% off of diapers and wipes through the amazon moms membership and if you sign-up for subscribe and save (that's having your diaper deliveries scheduled) you'll save an additional 15% for a total of 30% savings.  I signed up for amazon moms and now have my diapers delivered every 3 months, so every 3 months they show up on my doorstep via free 2-day shipping and I'm now paying the same for 204 diapers as I was paying for 144 diapers at Target.  It's the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment