Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I Heart Today: My First Printables

Last weekend was my daughter's first birthday party, what a big deal!  I've been working on it for months, planning every little detail.  I've been pouring over children's party blogs like tomkat studio, Kate Landers, Bird's Party and Anders Ruff, those ladies are all very talented and design such inspiring events.  I thought I'd start out with something just a little bit easier.  Children's dessert tables seem to be all the rage these days so I thought I would have a go at it.  At the same time I designed my first line of printables (which you can find in my Etsy store).  I've decided to break down all the details in to their own posts, so today I'm going to give you a peek at the before and after photos.
Party space before transformation...

Finished party space!



 


Thanks for joining me I'm linking to Bird's Party Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment