Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Heart Today: My Design Space

I'm ready to admit it.  I'm ready to share where I blog, design, and create, and it's a mess.  No matter how much I try to organize I've realized I work best in chaos.  So here it is...

I should feel really lucky, I have an entire bottom floor to myself to design, blog, and create!  I just have no idea what to do with the space.  The two major things holding me back are budget (I don't really have one) and wood paneling, that's right the whole bottom floor is covered in real cedar paneling.  The mess of a creation you see in the background mostly has to do with my daughter's birthday party which we held last weekend (more coming soon!).

Well, at least I've gotten it over with.  My dirty messy little secret is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment