Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I Heart Today: 12th Day of Etsy Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas Etsy gave to me...

Last on my list is my beautiful, big, furry, black lab Boris!  What he really needs is a bath but I'm tempted to torture him with this adorable holiday collar from greenbeandog instead.


As for me, on my list today is a wish for all of you found at newleafhandmade.




In the words of Bruno Mars " I wanna be a billionaire so frickin' bad" and if I was I would buy everyone everything I've listed on my 12 days of Etsy Christmas list.  I was able to buy a few things for a few people on my list, and a thing or two for me :)  For now I'll just have to dream about the rest!

Thanks so much for joining me for the 12 Days of Etsy Christmas.  I hope I was able to give you a few good ideas as well as introduce you to the wonderful world of Etsy!  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment