Saturday, December 4, 2010

What I Heart Today: 5th day of Etsy Christmas!

On the 5th day of Christmas Etsy gave to me...

Please forgive the gratuitous adorable newborn shot.  Today I'm shopping for a friend of mine who is due with a baby boy in two weeks.  I can't wait to meet her new little bundle of joy and the way the weather has been around here lately (I'm in the Seattle suburbs and we had snow on Thanksgiving which is unheard of) that little guy will get a lot of wear out of this hat knit by a pattern from 4asong.  Now if only I knew how to knit...




In the words of Rachel Zoe "I die."  This dress is so yummy!  It's what's on my Christmas list today.  My husband's holiday party is next Friday and if I could get this dress by then it would so be mine.  What a great, funky take on traditional holiday colors.  Get yours at WildeWear's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment