Monday, December 6, 2010

What I Heart Today: 7th Day of Etsy Christmas!

On the 7th day of Christmas Etsy gave to me...

Today I've found something perfect for my mom.  My mom is notoriously hard to shop for because she pretty much has anything she could need accept for a 50" plasma and I'm not quite sure I have enough wrapping paper for that.  One thing that she does need, that she doesn't even know she needs, is a hip iPad cover.  I found the perfect one at farfallagialla's shop.

On Saturday we went to the lighting of the town Christmas tree (which sounds all quaint and small town but we live in Redmond, the home of Microsoft, so there is nothing small town about it).  I was all cozy in my new North Face 3/4 length jacket and my fake Ugg boots, but my ears were freezing!  I wish I'd had this hat from mojospastyle, I would have been styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment