Monday, December 20, 2010

What I Heart Today: Jonathan Adler

I was first introduced to the world of Jonathan Adler a few years ago when I stayed at a hotel he decorated called The Parker in Palm Springs.  If you've never heard of The Parker you simply must check it out, it's a beautiful, design lovers oasis on the outskirts of downtown Palm Springs.  Just take a look at the pool side set-up below.  I'm constantly dreaming of a set-up like this at my house.

I immediately fell in love with Jonathan Adler's design style that he calls "happy chic" which was evident all over the grounds of this gorgeous, laid-back hotel.

 
There's a few of Jonathan's pieces that I've been drooling over for many year's.  Maybe if I'm really good santa will bring me one of them at some point in my life :)


1.  The first is the Richard Nixon throw:

2.  The second is this great zebra rug:
Is there anything on your decor list that you're hoping santa brings you this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment