Friday, December 3, 2010

What I Heart Today: 4th Day of Etsy Christmas!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  On the 4th day of Christmas Etsy gave to me...

Today's pick is something I'm coveting for all of my mommy best friends, it's a great wall decal from ChuckEBrydWallArtShop.  Disclaimer, I bought this same saying in a print for my daughter's nursery and it has helped me stay calm through many a long night.  It's just so fitting for so many situations when you're a new mommy.




I have to admit that my, ahem, research for the "12 Days of Etsy Christmas" is getting awfully expensive!  I've already ordered two of my featured items, the yarn wreath from MouseHouseCreations and the beer lover's towel set from NestaHome.  The towels of course are a gift (which I've decided to give to friends of mine starting a beer software business instead of my husband) and I suppose since the wreaths are going on my front doors they're really for the whole family or at least that's what I tell myself to get by.  Now I'm finding it hard to resist this adorable butterfly pendant from joypeckjoy's shop.  It would be perfect for my daughter Gracie's butterfly themed first birthday party coming up!



No comments:

Post a Comment