Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What I Heart Today: 8th Day of Etsy Christmas

On the 8th day of Christmas Etsy gave to me...

Today I've got my best friend on my list.  She and I have been best friends for 23 years and we've had lots of good times together.  Some of my favorite times were trips spent on sunny, warm beaches.  That's why I'm considering the juicy pineapple necklace from Flowerleaf's shop.






And for me today? How great is this bracelet from Katiescreations??  And right now she's having a buy one get one half price sale.  Once again, one for someone on my list and one for me!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea you have going here! (I sadly neglect my blog and people always inspire me to be more constant with my blogging...yours has done so for me today.)

    Thanks so much for featuring me on your cheerful and lovely blog and I hope your Christmas is super special this year! :-D

    ReplyDelete